Please read Briefs re: USSC 10-1032 Disparate Impact titled Magner v. Gallagher LandLords vs. City St. Paul
AFFIDAVIT OF SHARON ANDERSON
VOTE YES MARRIAGE_PHOTO ID AND NO TO LEVY
Humble Thanks to Dear candidate,Your Star Tribune voter’s guide profile has been posted to www.startribune.com SharonAnderson MNSenate64
ISSUES OF JUDICIAL CORRUPTION_ACCESS _DUE PROCESS
http://elections.startribune.com/profiles/49597.html Sharons Blog,WebSite’s www.sharonsenate64.blogspot.com other www.taxthemax.blogspot.com
LATELY SHARON IS SHOCKED HOW MANY GAY AND LESBIANS IN
Rt 1 Box 231
Sharon4Anderson@aol.com AttorneyProSe_Private AG, ECF 65913 Pacer:sa1299 Tel: 651-776-5835 HEALTH CARE Candidate 2012Senate64 www.sharon4anderson.orgwww.sharonsenate64.blogspot.com https://sharon4anderson.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/judicial-corruption
Magner v. Gallagher
|Docket No.||Op. Below||Argument||Opinion||Vote||Author||Term|
|10-1032||8th Cir.||Not Argued||Feb 14, 2012||N/A||N/A||OT 2011|
Disclosure: Goldstein & Russell, P.C. serves as counsel to the respondents in this case.
Issue: (1) Whether disparate impact claims are cognizable under the Fair Housing Act; and, if so (2) what test should be used to analyze them.
Plain English Issue: (1) Whether a lawsuit can be brought for a violation of the Fair Housing Act based on a practice that is not discriminatory on its own, but has a discriminatory effect; and, if so, (2) how should courts determine whether a practice has a discriminatory effect and violates the Act?
Briefs and Documents
Merits Briefs for the Petitioners
Amicus Briefs in Support of the Petitioners
- Brief of the International Municipal Lawyers Association et al.
- Brief of the Township of Mount Holly, New Jersey
- Brief of the Pacific Legal Foundation et al.
- Brief of the Independent Community Bankers of America et al.
- Brief of the Eagle Forum Education & Legal Defense Fund, Inc.
- Brief of the American Bankers Association et al.
Amicus Briefs in Support of Neither Party
Merits Briefs for the Respondents
Amicus Briefs in Support of the Respondents
- Brief of the NAACP Legal Defense & Education Fund
- Brief of the Lawyer’s Committee on Civil Rights et al.
- Brief of the Housing Advocates, Inc., and Buckeye Community Hope Foundation
- Brief of the National Fair Housing Alliance et al.
- Brief of the Opportunity Agenda et al.
- Brief of the ACLU
- Brief of Massachusetts et al.
- Brief of Henry G. Cisneros
- Brief of AARP and Mount Holly Gardens Citizens In Action
- Opinion below (8th Cir.)
- Petition for certiorari
- Brief in opposition of respondents Thomas J. Gallagher et al.
- Petitioners’ reply